September 26, 2012

Looks like it started.

The first series of phone calls with no messages has begun this afternoon, followed by texts asking me to pick up or return her calls.

The anxiety behind my sternum is building, my stomach is in knots, and I've had to excuse myself to the restroom once already for emergency relief.

I'm supposed to meet my mom after work today.  She has offered to take me to dinner in town, and this has already been planned prior to the calls and texts.

I must remain strong, and trust in the Lord and turn this over to Him for today, for it is Him that can grant me peace and gives me energy to make it through this day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold your ground... turn your phone off until the work day is done. Your family knows where you work and if it's a medical emergency, they'll get a hold of you... the way we did in the olden days. You're at work, and this job keeps a roof over your head and food in your belly. She needs to call off her assault until after business hours. Focus on what you know you can control... and have faith in the rest of it... Don't let her rattle your cage - you've suffered too much of that already.