October 19, 2006

Update on 'R'

Well, I just received news that 'R' had his surgery yesterday somewhere around 2pm PST and as of 9:30pm it was considered a success.

I know it's too early to tell, but so far it seems as if the body is accepting the liver and he does not have to take heart medication. It appears that his heart needed to be resuscitated sometime last Friday night.

He'll be asleep the next few days and can only have 30 minute visits with his mother and 'H' right now.

I'm very happy to hear this and am glad to see he turned a corner. Puts things into perspective yet again for me. How dare I whine and cry at trivial things when there is other things that are so much more life threatening and important than money, jobs, etc.

Thank you God for once again reminding me that you are in control.

No comments: