October 02, 2009

Good day

I've been looking at my last few posts, and I'll admit...there does seem to be a lot of doom and gloom lately.......So, I thought I'd share some uplifting feelings for once...

Today is actually a good day. I'm not on any medication, and despite going to bed at midnight and getting up at about 6:45am this morning, I feel somewhat relaxed and refreshed today.

I had an excellent lunch of BBQ Tritip with some spicy BBQ sauce, some Barq's rootbeer, a piece of blueberry cornbread, and overall I feel somewhat relaxed. Work hasn't been too demanding today, and I also got invited to a surprise bday party tonight for a neighbors boyfriend taht both my wife and I will attend.

Despite getting yet another unexpected bill in the mail yesterday (car tags) which I have no idea yet how I'm going to pay, and the fact my wife came home yeterday to tell me she wants to get involved in some multi-level marketing sheme (I read as pyramid scam....But I can't convince her otherwise), I really do feel okay.

Co-workers have been nice today, joking with me...we've been having some good natured ribbing with each other, and it just seems to be low pressure.

So there,....as of right now, it's been a good day.

No comments: