December 21, 2007

Best Wishes all

“He will wipe away every tear from our eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away” (Revelation 21:4)

Here's to hoping you enjoy your Christmas time togther with your family, and that 2008 may be a blessing.

I know I have learned a lot this past year. I have grown in His word, but still have such a long way to go. I look back and contemplate things that I thought were important to me, really aren't that big after all in the grand scheme of things. I strive to remember that when times are tough, and news is horrid, that I must continue to release control into His hands and place my faith in Him and not those in the world.

I look forward to the day that there will 'no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain.'

God Bless and hope to see you all back in 2008.

No comments: