June 01, 2012

June 1, 2012

Catchy title don't you think?

Nothing exciting to talk about.  No major plans for the weekend.  I'll be going out to pizza for lunch with a few coworkers today, my pops walked my dog this morning, and after work I'm meeting a friend for a drink, but it will be an early night.

I'll have just enough time to go home, change into something comfortable, and rush down and meet a friend for all of 2 hours for a drink and catching up before I come home to a once again empty house.  Probably just catch up on some TV.

I'll be going to my men's group tomorrow morning, and the rest of the day I have nothing but time.  I'll probably vacuum and mop, go to the gym, and work on a model.  Yup no plans.

Same for Sunday.  Church.  Maybe some gym, lay out in the sun again (but be more careful this time), but nothing exciting.

I will have to work on my legal papers this weekend.  I'm not looking forward to that.  I have to put in some preliminary financial numbers for my lawyer to get the ball rolling.  Sucks.  It's not a lot of work, but I have to make sure I'm as accurate as possible.  This will dictate how much my wife *may* be entitled to for the next four years even though she's done nothing in return.  I think that's the part that gets my goat....

Still a little bitter today...and angry...just have to 'not worry' as God commands.  His will be done.

No comments: