December 11, 2009

Positive mood

Perhaps it may be the placebo effect, but I feel pretty darn good today.

It's a rainy day here and I had an early start on my day, and the requisite amount of coffee is now flowing, and I feel pretty darn positive so far. I may meet some friends later today for a going away party for an aquaintance at my old job and I may also have a 1/2 day at work today.

This weekend will be doing chores about the house (since it's scheduled to rain all day) and I may work on a few personal hobbies I enjoy. I even have a hankering to play a board game with my wife and step-daughter, and we have a family party to attend tomorrow evening. It's wierd, earlier in the week I was dreading the party...I was not looking forward to going at all and considered it yet another chore.....and yet today, my outlook has done almost a 180, and I have no explanation why. Now I kinda want to go (although tomorrow may change my mind yet again).

I had a brief chance to witness to a stranger yesterday, and she told me I left a lasting impression, although I don't know exactly where she stands, but she was receptive. So that was a blessing in disguise.

I'm enjoying a good cup of coffee and feel relaxed. Praise God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"he who walks alone walks with God
he who walks with God walks alone"

Quote by Jesus

Jamie said...

Haven't heard from you in a while. How are you? How is the medication working out?